Let's Adore Jesus-Eucharist! | Home >> Recent Additions
Correspondence with Frédéric Marsot ("Love Atheists" flyer; French only)
A few modifications to
Loyalty To Satan, Or To The Holy See?:
Added section 6 about "The Wolf, the Mother Goat and the Baby Goat", which
moved down a number the previous sections 6 and 7.
And what a nice coincidence! Annie Barnie talks again today about the refusal to answer the Dubia as another proof that Bergoglio is an anti-Pope!
Loyalty To Satan, Or To The Holy See?
Block on your agendas the evening of December 12! Participate your local
Vigil for Life
(or help organize one!)
Added Louie Verrecchio's excellent image in Extremist Religious Leaders Must Be Kicked Out Of Canada
Oops! Planck's Constant has made my website vary!
Added picture of "the French-Canadian Rambo" to my favorite book on leadership. Incredibly, it's my Mother (who is rather Leftist) who just made me discover this Super-Soldier! How appropriate, since this book belonged to her, and she's also the one who made me discover it!
Correspondence with Minister Geneviève Guilbault (Quebec Firearms Registry; French only).
Follow-up on another area where Canada is turning into a Police-State
Viganò On Sodo-Clericalism
Ouch! Ann Barnhardt once again pulls no punches: Cut the Crap: Novus Ordo Nuns are Going Extinct Because Most of Them Are Revolting, Hideous Dykes
It's easy to find on the Internet, but I need my daily medication badly,
so I put a local copy here:
Oratio Universalis (Latin, English, French)
Bonneau-Fortier's Project for National Defence
Continued correspondence with Patrick Provost
Added a few images (Antifa terrorists, my first computer, efficiency of the bicycle, Catholics and Muslims, CBC)
Added image to The Satanic "Spirit" Of Vatican II
Added small quote from Ann Barnhardt in Section 2 of Blessed Be The Schism That Comes In The Name Of The Lord
Added small post-scriptum about
Cardinal Marc Ouellet
Correspondence with Oger and Bushfield
Wow! Ann Barnhardt hits another one out of the ballpark! HELL: It's So Much Worse Than You Think. Worse Than You Can Possibly Imagine.
Report: The Quebec City Life Chain of 2018-October-07 (French only)
Correspondence with the
Canadian Anti-Islamophobia Collective
Unfortunately, Ann Barnhardt is probably right: The Parable of the Taco Bell
Made it more obvious on www.ProVieQuebec.ca that anybody can start up a Life Chain, including in Quebec City
Finished correspondence with Maxime Bernier (People's Party of Canada; French only)
Tried to make it more obvious why I disagree with Golob and Hayward
Added 4 pictures to A Country Founded By Geniuses But Run By Idiots (The miracle of Socialism, Causes of Mortality, I'm a Liberal because I'm pro-choice, Policement protecting Islam).
Correspondence with Maxime Bernier (Formation of a new really conservative political party; French only)
I wish I had time to write about all these topics. In the meantime, here are some excellent and important articles:
ALERT: Sunday Newspaper Headlines in Italy: «The Pope knew about the sexual abuses of the gay Cardinal and covered them up»
From Boston to Ferguson to Charlottesville: The Evolution of a Police State Lockdown
Development and Newman
Jeremiah Was A Downer
C. S. Lewis on Lust, Women, and Masturbation
Added many more details to Section 4 of
How To Organize A Political Debate
Attempted to contact all the candidates in Jean-Talon (French Only)
Follow-up on my correspondence with Elections Quebec (French only)
Don't forget tomorrow the 29th Christendom Pilgrimage to Saint-Ann-Of-Beaupré (French Only, but of course walking is bilingual, and the Mass at the end of the pilgrimage is in Latin, so you're safe! ;-)
Wow. Another terrifying post by Ann Barnhardt: Practicing Satanists In the Hierarchy of the Institutional/Antichurch: The Other Shoe That Still Needs To Drop – And Will, Eventually
Micro web site for the upcoming Quebec provincial elections:
Correspondence with Elections Quebec (French only)
Mr. Patrick Provost
(French only; Lack of real political debates in the Province of Québec)
Correspondence with Father Claude Sarrasin (French only)
Two "Jesuits" Condemn The Catholic Church To The Death Penalty
Just added one line about Wisdom in the Prayer Before Intellectual Work
Excellent post by Ann Barnhardt about silly anti-Pope Bergoglio's
attempt to change unchangeable teachings of the Holy Catholic Church:
Death Penalty Is Essential To A Christian Society and Is Willed By God
Concerning this, you can also re-read: The Anti-Church Has Come
Well, I might die soon, so I might as well enjoy life and stop worrying about money. So I increased the prize money for finding a mistake on my site
Added hilarious cartoon about Roman soldiers gabbing in front of the crucified Christ
Same, but with Abe Lincoln
Same, but with Justin Trudeau
Same, but with Justin Trudeau again!
Open Letter to All Canadians (and the Toronto Police) about Bill Whatcott's arrest
Just had to add this
picture of Justin Trudeau!
Added 4 pictures to A Country Founded By Geniuses But Run By Idiots (your X on socialism, feminist ants, change not necessarily progress, free speech zone).
Correspondence with Tessa Vikander, Arshy Mann and Michael Mui (Bill Whatcott Arrest Warrant)
Sad news for the gay zombies,
but even sadder news for Canada, a Country that used to be under the rule of Law.
Excellent video! The Magical Birth Canal
Another worthy event upcoming in Quebec City:
Nighttime pilgrimage for hemen and young hemen (among others to atone for all the sins and blasphemes that will be committed by French-Canadians during their national feast, the "Saint-Jean-Baptiste"), Saturday June 23rd, 2018. We gather at 23h45 at Saint-Zéphirin-de-Stadacona.
Horribly good post by Ann Barnhardt (really as much horrible as good): We're ALL Being Watched - Bergoglio, Soros, Palo Alto, the NHS and... a Girls Gymnastics Coach
I'm writing this while sipping a cup of Mystic Monk coffee! (I recently ordered a 5-pound bag of "Expresso Blend".) Now I admit I'm tempted by a ROK Manual Coffee Grinder... Except my "El-Cheapo" electric grinder costs 10 times less and goes 10 times as fast, so I just grind a week's worth at a time. Yes, it only has one setting ("Pulverise loudly into sub-atomic particles!"), but that is fine for filter coffee.
This Tuesday June 19 at 19h, in the Campagne Québec-Vie office (3330 rue Rivier, Montréal QC, H1W 3Z9, Joliette subway), George Buscemi will kick off the 3rd and final installment of the CQV Courses: Christian Action
A few updates for the article Christians With T-Shirts!. Among others:
- replaced "faithful to the Pope" with the apparently different but
fundamentally identical "faithful to the Magisterium", because of the
- added "(and as far as I can tell in 2018, not just in the Province of Quebec, but all over the World)" after "The intensely suboptimal situation of the Catholic Church in Quebec"
- increased the proportion of treasonous Bishops, and reduced the number of faithful ones, so "Unfortunately, most of the members of the clergy (including some Bishops) are so terrorized that they are incapacitated. The rest are downright against us;" becomes "Unfortunately, a large part of the Bishops and Priests are paralyzed by terror. Almost all the others are outright traitors;"
- changed "Our mission is to re-evangelize the Quebec Diocese" to "Our mission is to re-evangelize the World";
- completely removed the following paragraph 4.1: "Beg Cardinal Marc Ouellet to change our diapers. Of course we can go see Cardinal Ouellet to share with him our disappointments and our expectations. On the other hand, in my opinion, we mustn't fall into a kind of childishness, where we expect the Cardinal to do everything. I've seen myself, or heard of, several groups in the Diocese who asked the Cardinal to do their job. First of all, in my opinion, the Cardinal is currently not the manly Bishop Quebec needs (although he can change!). But even if he was, he still couldn't do everything, since he's so isolated. We could help him a lot by reaching out to categories of people that are "out of his range", like most young persons (who never go to church and would never spontaneously read a text written by a Catholic Bishop). Also, it's quite probable that we have much more leeway than he does. We are in a position to defend all the teachings of the Church, without being afraid of making other Quebec or Canadian Bishops look bad!"
- added to Point 4.5: "(insofar as he really is the Pope, that he is himself in communion with Christ)"
- changed "then get them approved, if possible, by one of the two new auxiliary Bishops of the Quebec Diocese" to "then get the Imprimatur for them, if possible"
- added in Section 5 that: "Currently, my best attempt at implementing these flyers is the Love Tube.
I just had to point to Laurence England's hilarious video!
Correspondence with Ian Bussières (Leftist henchman for Le Soleil newspaper; French only)
Correspondence with Monsieur X38 (French only)
- Mr. Guillaume Nodet updated his ePub versions of Thonnard.
- I just realized I made a big mistake in my Python script, so for some reason many lines are truncated in "Acts of the Apostles", but I also need to check all other files of the Neovulgate. Sorry.
Another Bureaucratic Calvary?
Uploaded the "Little Catechism" that all French-Canadians used to learn by heart, back in the days when French-Canadians were still Catholics (French Only).
I'm sorry I haven't written anything about all the dumb things being imposed on us these days by our Canadian Prime Minister. I'd like to write an article that would end with something like: "... and Justin Trudeau can cram his Koran up his gay marriage hole!"
I couldn't resist, since I laughed so hard at the consequences of the LetterGate scandal!
Oldie but goodie Tech Support joke
Tried to continue correspondence with Father Z.
Added appropriate image to Section 4 of
The "Pastoral" Approach
Tried to continue correspondence with Canadian Citizens For Charter Rights And Freedoms
World Day of the Poor
Changed the top image of A Twelve Step Program For Bishops
Correspondence with Canada Family Action (www.familyaction.ca)
Correspondence with Richard Paul Condo (Christian Democratic Party of Canada)
(www.urbania.ca; abortion; French only)
Added a few images to A Country Founded By Geniuses But Run By Idiots (social media, think of the children, dying Uncle Sam)
Hunter's Space Pen
(Alissa Golob and Scott Hayward; What pro-life strategy for Canada?)
Correspondence with The Coalition for HealthCARE and Conscience
Added Section 6 to How To Put Your Political Foot In Your Mouth
Added Section 5.9 to How Not To Conduct A Gregorian Chant Choir
Sadly interesting article called SSPX in crisis: Has Bishop Fellay overstepped his bounds? by Louie Verrecchio (about the bizarre silence of the SSPX, when asked what is its official position about Amoral Latitude after their superior, Bishop Fellay, signed the Correctio filialis.)
- "lt" directory changed to "la". My mistake. ISO 639-1 Code.
- Better image for How should we participate in politics?
(Leftist newspaper in Montreal; French only)
Correspondence with Brother Marcel Dumont, O.P. (French only)
Uploaded the phone conversation of Marco Boucher, a policeman from the Quebec City PD
who tried to intimidate me
because of my
Correspondence with Mrs. Faith Goldy
Correspondence with Mr. Pierre Lavoie ("Grand Défi", greenhouse gases, eugenism, abortion; French only)
Continued correspondence with
Mr. Bill Whatcott
Sad but true article by Mr. Kenny Piché on upcoming changes in the Criminal Code of Canada that will allow Trudeau to attack Christians even more easily: The Atheist Bulldozer Continues To Advance in Ottawa (French only)
Added a few images to A Country Founded By Geniuses But Run By Idiots
Unimportant and technical detail, but that took me many days of work: I had many direct references to the Vatican website, but then a while ago they started changing things around and breaking my links. So I now try as much as possible to centralise most of the Vatican hyperlinks on the Some Good Books page, so for example if I want to put a hyperlink to "Evangelium Vitae", I'll actually code biblio.htm#evangelium_vitae. So if they change the hyperlink to that document, I don't need to search through my whole web site to find all references to "Evangelium Vitae". I just need to fix one hyperlink.
After all these years, finally added a picture of myself going to work!
Added nice appropriate image to Conclusion of Extremist Religious Leaders Must Be Kicked Out Of Canada
Added picture to start of Section 6 and made Section 6.10 more pro-Crusade and anti-Islam.
Modified Fifth and a bit of the Fourth to line up with "flight or fight"
Developped Section 4 of Some usage scenarios
Added Section 5.8 to How Not To Conduct A Gregorian Chant Choir
Tweaked the formatting of the Psalms to remove some annoyances
(problem of Greek vs. Hebrew numbering, useless superscriptions)
A few minor changes to The Field Notepad
Added Neo-vulgate (there are probably still a few little mistakes caused by the transfer)
Not sure it's an improvement to replace the old one, but the new image made me laugh
2018-January-11 (Newsletter sent)
Luther: Reformer Or Perverter?
Joint Declaration on Justification, or Smoking a Joint of Modernism-ification?
Gentle Jesus! I'm such a dork! I should have thought of this before... Thank you Pro Christianis for having come up with this great image!
How Not To Conduct A Gregorian Chant Choir
- Replaced "daily" by "supersubstantial" in the Our Father in Mt 6:11 (the original Greek uses that unique work, Saint Jerome in the Vulgate used "daily" in Lc 11:3, but "supersubstantial in Mt 6:11, many Fathers of the Church understood it thus, and as Mr. Warren Murray says, all the petitions are spiritual if we translate it thus).
- Following an excellent suggestion from a good buddy, added a back side to the little blue insert in the Love Tube.
- Changed title from "Hasta La Vista, Franky!" to "Hasta La Vista, Jorge!" (more consistent with myself).
Recent Additions For Previous Years
Let's Adore Jesus-Eucharist! | Home >> Recent Additions